Epicpetwars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the unoffical epc Forums Get here the latest tc and friend codes

5 posters

Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch?

Olemo
    Admin
    Admin

Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch? Empty Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch?

Post  Olemo Thu May 21, 2009 4:25 am

Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch?

i got a ipod 2g touch but to be honest i want a iphone because about of extra features like internet and its a phone with gps , voice recording. but i cant afford a iphone right now so thats a bummer

Last edited by Olemo on Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xalkura
    Trail Mod

Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch? Empty Re: Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch?

Post  Xalkura Thu May 21, 2009 1:10 pm

I have an itouch although I want an iphone just for the internet. Too bad I have verizon.
    arron
    Normale user
    Normale user

Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch? Empty Re: Which one do you have Iphone , Ipod touch?

Post  arron Thu May 21, 2009 6:51 pm

er i have the 8 GB ipod touch! its funny my dad yelled at me for always having my ipod charged and not my phone so simply stated that if i had the iphone that wouldn't be a problem! then he gave me a lecture on how we don't have the money and i should be thankful for what i have. . . silent i should have said nothing! haha Razz
    jband_2
    jband_2

Post  jband_2 Fri May 22, 2009 5:32 pm

I've got 8g Ipod touch. I want the iphone bad for internet too, but oh well at least I got touch Very Happy
    nsbunl

Post  nsbunl Thu May 28, 2009 6:43 pm

July 17th has rumors that a 32gig iPhone will be released and At&t states that plan prices may be "revised". I am not sure if that will be a beneficial revision, but who is to say? I plan to get myself and my wife one each in August. Anyway, my 32gig 1st gen iPod Touch is fine with me until then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:16 am